Sunday, November 25, 2012

Busy Sunday

So today, I thought that I would get a bunch of things made.... I have been on vacation the last week and half and today I wanted to craft since I would be back to work tomorrow.  Well, my son decided today would be the day that he would put his crawling skills to work.  He started crawling a little in the last 4 days, but today was different.  Let's just say my living room now looks like a circus ring!  I re-arranged furniture and looked after him most of the day.  However, I did get some orders filled..... some of my items are going to Norway, Australia and Brazil!  Of course many items are also being shipped right here in the good ole US of A!  I will leave you with some pics of some Christmas items in my shop!  Until then, happy crafting!














 
And my lil helper below (he's not for sale)!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment